Age-Friendly Innovators Board of Directors
- Don Bruland, M.S.W., Retired Director, Rogue Valley Council of Governments Senior and Disability Services. Former member, AARP Executive Council. Active in aging and healthcare issues statewide
- Ellen Boffo, B.S, MBA – Over a decade of experience as a Kaiser-Permanente Administrator. Strong skills in information technology, technical consulting, project management and Strategic Planning.
- Vicki Schmall, PhD. – Nationally regarded gerontologist, Professor Emeritus, Oregon State University, author of many publications on aging.
- John Bowling, PhD. Board Chair – Managing Partner, Sustainable Leadership Consultants. Expertise in senior healthcare.
- Ellen Waldman, M.A., C.M.C. – Certified Professional Geriatric Care Manager and Fiduciary. Principal, Senior Options. LLC. Rogue Valley Manor Foundation Board.
- Paul Westerman, B.S. – Retired pharmacist and member of the Building Committee of Rogue Valley Habitat for Humanity.
- Lois Banke R.N. EdD, Retired from Asante Health System after 25 years of service including Director of Professional and Educational Partnerships and Director of Education.
- Guille Calderon R.N. CNA Twelve years of direct and supervisory experience with in-home caregiving, including the provision of hospice care. Specialized knowledge of dementia/Alzheimer’s care in family settings and broad-based multi-cultural experience.
Emeritus Board Member
- Gail E. Myers, PhD. Author, retired college professor and administrator and killer tenor sax player.